TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT ( updated 8/01/2020)
BY SIGNING Service Agreement, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES, AND AUTHORIZE BECRUISING TELECOM LLC:
1) Manage all telecommunications, access control and security cameras and the installation by BeCruising or any third party
working for BECRUISING of the required equipment to provide contracted services.
2) BeCruising is conditionally waving the installation of fiber optic/ cable and television systems for ten thousand dollars in
exchange for the completion of the management contract agreed.
3) BECRUISINGTELECOM LLC will manage all the telecommunications and will be the point of contact for any repair, update,
or change in the original telecommunication set up for the entire building.
4) BECRUISING TELECOM LLC will have an easement and right of entry for service of telecommunication in the entire
building with access 24/7 to respond to any service call or emergency in the building.
5) The client can market up the price to client service previously written Amendment Agreement with Becruising Telecom LLC.
6) Cancellation before the term is subject of any additional Services Orders paid and monthly services paid up to the cancel
date selected. It is require a notice of 60 days in advance after 2st year contract.
7) The client will make one monthly automatic recurring payment for all units and common areas to BECRUISING TELECOM LLC.
8) BeCruising Telecom LLC can suspend any client service that is using unlawfully the service provided or is not paying for the service provided.
9) The contracts are based in United States of America, Florida State Law and FCC rules and regulations.